Expunge Your Juvenile Record In Oklahoma

Is a juvenile record keeping you from obtaining a military security clearance or hindering you from finding a job?

Juvenile records are generally not open to the public. Even so, you may still expunge your juvenile record. Oklahoma expungement laws allow for certain juvenile and/or youthful offender pleas, adjudications or convictions to be expunged depending on the charge and/or circumstances.

There are basically two different types of expungements for these records. One is similar to the Section 991 expungement of a guilty plea like a deferred or delayed sentence; the other is more similar to a Section 18 “full expungement” of both the arrest record and the record of conviction. There are very specific criteria for eligibility for expungement of juvenile or youthful offender matters. More information to come soon . . . .


We charge a “flat” or “fixed” fee for all Section 991 expungements. That means that there is one fee for the entire process.

For some of the 14 different types of Section 18 expungements, there is a “flat” or “fixed” fee. For the others, we have to evaluate on a case-by-case basis.

Get Started

If you’d like to get started with your expungement or you aren’t sure if you received a deferred sentence, please get in touch with our expungement lawyers here.

expunge your federal offense